SAUNA AND RUSSIAN TUB - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
On the premises there are SAUNA and RUSSIAN TUB.
To use them, you need to arrange the time of arrival the day before, so that we have time to prepare it. People coming to us for one night do not have the opportunity to use the Russian tub due to its long preparation time.
- Before entering the hot tub, you must read the above Regulations.
- The use of the tub is tantamount to acceptance of all provisions of these Regulations.
- The use of the hot tub is only allowed for persons over 16 years of age.
- When using the hot tub, you must strictly follow the instructions for use, instructions and information provided by the hosts.
The hot tub can only be used by healthy people or people whose ailments are not contraindications to the use of treatments. By entering the tub, the user confirms that his health allows for this form of recreation
In particular, the following persons are prohibited from entering the tub:
- with heart diseases, hypertension and diseases of blood vessels,
- with thyroid diseases, claustrophobia, epilepsy, acute rheumatic conditions,
- with cancer, acute infections and asthmatic conditions,
- with increased body temperature,
- women during menstruation and pregnancy,
- tired, under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
Before entering the tub you should:
- remove all metal objects,
- remove glasses and contact lenses
- wash the whole body thoroughly in the shower with soap and then wipe it dry,
- take off shoes,
- The tub is a zone in which you are in bathing suits ("textile zone"), which means that you must put on a bathing suit when entering the tub.
- It is forbidden to put any objects (towels, bathrobes, etc.) on or near the stove.
- Only the hosts can light the fire in the hot tub stove.
- You must not use any liquids, essences, oils or other substances when using the hot tub.
- Do not touch the elements of the heater in the tub, those protruding from the surface or those immersed in water - they can be very hot!
- Using banya is tantamount to the fact that the person has read and accepts all the above points of the regulations.
- The owner of the facility is not responsible for accidents and health effects caused by non-compliance with these regulations and instructions of the staff.
Please read the regulations before entering the sauna.
Using the sauna is tantamount to acceptance of all provisions of these Regulations.
- When using the sauna rooms, it is absolutely necessary to comply with the instructions for use, instructions and information provided by the host.
- Only healthy and adult people can use the sauna.
- People staying in the sauna declare their full physical and health capacity to use these types of treatments and are responsible for their health.
- Sauna users are obliged to observe order and keep the room used clean.
- Before entering the sauna, you should take a bath with soap to remove all cosmetics and impurities from the body.
- Do not sit directly on wooden surfaces.
- You must sit on your own dry towel in the sauna.
- The towel should be spread out so that no part of the body is in contact with the surface of the seat.
- We stay in the sauna as long as we feel pleasant and comfortable there.
- Do not pour excessive amounts of water on the stones.
- The resulting water vapor has a boiling point and can cause burns!
- Remove metal jewelry to avoid possible burns.
- Do not wear glasses or contact lenses in the sauna.
- When using the sauna, you should try to relax your muscles and achieve as much mental relaxation as possible: keep calm and quiet.
- It is not recommended to use soap after using the sauna during body cooling treatments.
- In the sauna area it is forbidden to: enter in clothes and shoes, bring in dishes, food and any foreign objects, bring in alcoholic beverages, behave inappropriately or behave generally considered indecent or offensive, smoke, destroy and damage the equipment.
The following persons cannot use the sauna:
- patients with heart disease, hypertension and vascular diseases;
- patients with thyroid, claustrophobia, epilepsy, rheumatic conditions, cancer, acute infections and asthmatic conditions;
- women during pregnancy and menstruation;
- elderly, weakened and intoxicated;
- with any health problems in which physical effort may even potentially threaten their health or life;
- immediately after intensive endurance training, Using the sauna is always at your own risk